Get paid for Christmas shopping: Yup, you read that right! You can get PAID to do your Christmas shopping, and it’s easier than you think! Whenever you shop online through cash back shopping sites, you are literally getting paid to shop! There are several sites that will pay you cash back for shopping at online stores. You get a certain percentage of your total purchase back via paypal or check, and the amount of cash back varies from site to site and from store to store. The key is to sign up with all the cash back sites you can and then look to see which one offers the most cash back when shopping online at a particular store. If you take advantage of cash back shopping sites, you will be surprised how quickly the cash back can add up, especially when doing your holiday shopping!
***This post is part of our Christmas Cash series***
Here are our favorite cash back shopping sites, all of these sites are 100% free to sign up for and use:
1) Cashbaq – $5 sign up bonus, they automatically pay you via check or paypal when you’ve reached $10 in cash back. Your $5 sign up bonus counts toward your $10 minimum when cashing out. They pay every month around the 20th. We have personally been paid by this site.
2) Mr. Rebates – $5 sign up bonus, you must request a check or paypal when you’ve reached $10 in cash back. Your $5 sign up bonus counts toward your $10 minimum when cashing out. They pay at the beginning of every month for the previous month. So if you request a check in October, you will be paid in early November. We have personally been paid by this site.
3) Ebates – $5 sign up bonus, you get paid after you have $5.01 in cash back in your account. Your $5 sign up bonus counts toward your $5.01 cash out minimum. They automatically pay your cash back every 3 months. We have personally been paid by this site.
4) Shop at Home – $5 sign up bonus. You can cash out when you’ve received $20 in cash back. We signed up for this site a few months ago and have not cashed out yet.
5) Big Crumbs – You can sign up as a Crumb Saver or Crumb Earner. Crumb Savers get a higher cash back percentage, but receive less cash back when referring friends. Crumb Earners receive a lower cash back percentage, but earn cash up to 5 referral generations away! (So if you have a lot of friends, I recommend signing up as a Crumb Earner! Otherwise start with Crumb Saver, as you can always switch to Crumb Earner later.) We signed up for this site several months ago and have not cashed out yet.
—>Be sure to check out the other posts in our Christmas Cash series and learn how to make $200 online in 2 months!
Get our FREE daily updates featuring freebies, money making / money saving deals, & hot coupons via email, via RSS, Twitter & !